Delivery: Online Theory Modules & Face-to-Face Practical classes
Duration: 9 x Two Hour Modules & Two Face-to-Face Practical classes
Includes Aeronautical Radio Operator Certificate (AROC).
The Remote Pilot Licence is ideal for taking your flying to the next level or making you more competitive for employment opportunities.
We recommend this course to:
- Businesses & organisations wanting to introduce an RPAS capability
- Those wishing to fly RPAS outside the excluded category up to 7Kg
- Those wishing to employ RPAS commercially with less restrictive operating conditions
- Those seeking employment within the RPAS industry. A RePL is considered the baseline qualification
- Schools wishing to provide students with additional study options or an extracurricular activity resulting in a CASA issued RePL (age restrictions apply)
- Be competitive for employment as an RPAS operator
- You may be eligible to apply for a ReOC of your own & work for yourself
- Discount on other Academy training packages & products
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be awarded CASA's Remote Pilot Licence (RePL) and Aeronautical Radio Operator Certificate (AROC). These certifications are essential for any organisation wanting to introduce an RPAS capability. Individuals holding this qualification will have enhanced flying skills and the capacity to operate under less restrictive conditions.
- Remote Pilot Licence (RePL) textbook
- CASA accredited training delivered by our highly experienced instructors. Our syllabus is delivered using a combination of theoretical, practical & simulator-based training methods
- Minimum of 5 hours practical flying, formally logged
- Lunch provided
Holding a RePL gives you advantages over non-licensed operators. With the appropriate approvals and procedures in place, RePL holders may be considered for flying:
- At night
- Beyond visual line of sight
- Above 120 metres
- Within controlled airspace
- Within 30m of another person