Our most popular course! A Remote Pilot Licence (RePL) allows you to fly remotely piloted aircraft (RPA) for business or as part of your job in circumstances that need specialist training. This course is also popular amongst those who simply wish to expand their RPAS knowledge and get the most from their flying!
- CASA’s Remote Pilot Licence (RePL) – sub-7kg multi-rotor.
- CASA’s Aeronautical Radio Operator Certificate (AROC).
Delivery & Duration:
- Option 1 – 5-days face to face + ½ day online AROC training.
- Option 2 – Online theory (including AROC) delivered over 4 weeks, followed by two-days face to face practical training at your nearest training centre.
We recommend this course to:
- Individuals and organisations looking to build an RPAS capability.
- Those wishing to fly RPAS outside the excluded category up to 7Kg.
- Those wishing to employ RPAS commercially with less restrictive operating conditions.
- Those seeking employment within the RPAS industry.
A RePL is considered the baseline qualification.
- Schools wishing to provide students with additional study options or an extracurricular activity -resulting in a CASA issued RePL (age restrictions apply).
- Be competitive for employment as an RPAS operator.
- Become eligible to apply for a ReOC of your own & work for yourself.
See our Rapid ReOC Certification package.
- Discount on other Academy training packages & products.
Student Pack & Course Inclusions:
- 12 months subscription to an online RePL textbook.
- 6 months access to our online flight management system for
planning and logging your flights.
- Aeronautical Information Package.
- RPAS information and resources to guide you through your course.