Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded CASA's Remote Pilot Licence (RePL) and Aeronautical Radio Operator Certificate (AROC). These certifications are considered essential for businesses and organisations wishing to introduce a RPAS capability. The benefits of equipping your operators with this qualification will be immediately apparent. They include being viewed as a reputable operator in addition to having the ability to factor these qualifications into your risk management strategies and insurance policies. Individuals holding this qualification will have enhanced flying skills and knowledge and the capacity to operate under less restrictive operating conditions utilising RPAS up to 7Kg! Perfect for taking your flying to the next level, or making you more competitive for employment opportunities. Click here for more information relating to CASA's RPAS licencing requirements.
Who’s it for
- Businesses and organisations wanting to introduce a RPAS capability. Contact us for assistance
- Those wishing to fly RPAS outside the excluded category up to 7Kg
- Those wishing to employ RPAS commercially and with less restrictive operating conditions
- Those seeking employment within the RPAS industry. An RePL is considered the baseline qualification
- Schools wishing to provide students with additional study options or an extra curricular activity resulting in a CASA issued RePL (age restrictions apply).
- Remote Pilot Licence (RePL) textbook
- CASA accredited training delivered by our highly experienced instructors. Our syllabus is delivered using a combination of theoretical, practical and simulator based training methods
- Lunch provided
- Minimum of 5 hrs of practical flying, formally logged.
What you get
Holding a RePL gives you advantages over non-licensed operators. With the appropriate approvals and procedures in place, RePL holders may be considered for flying:
- At night
- Beyond visual line of sight
- Above 120 metres
- Within controlled airspace
- Within 30m of another person.
Opportunities and benefits
- Be competitive for employment as a RPAS operator
- You may be eligible to apply for a ReOC of your own and work for yourself
- Discount on other Academy training packages and products.